Two Levels of Certification to Meet Your Needs
The Ford Blue Advantage features two levels of certification, Gold and Blue, based upon several factors, including a used vehicle's age and mileage.
Gold Certified Vehicle Specifications
- Ford models up to 6 years old with less than 80,000 miles
- Passed a thorough 172-point inspection
- 12-Month/12,OOO-MiIe (whichever comes first) Comprehensive Limited Warranty1
- 7-Year/100,000-Mile (whichever comes first) Powertrain Limited Warranty1
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance2
- 22,000 FordPassTM Rewards Points3 to use toward your first two maintenance visits
View Gold Certified Brochure
View 172-Point Inspection Checklist
Blue Certified Vehicle Specifications
- Any make and model up to 10 years old with less than 120,000 miles
- Passed a detailed 139-point inspection
- 90-Day/4,OOO-Mile (whichever comes first) Comprehensive Limited Warranty1
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance2
- 11,000 FordPassTM Rewards Points3 to use toward your first maintenance visit
View Blue Certified Brochure
View 139-Point Inspection Checklist
14 Day/1,000 Mile Money Back Guarantee
- Ford Blue Advantage, powered by industry leader Autotrader, lets customers search a wide selection of Ford and non-Ford products to find their ideal used vehicle through a personalized shopping experience that includes a search-by-vehicle option and preference for home delivery, at-home test drive and video walkaround.
- New 14-day/1,000-mile money-back guarantee is the best offered by any full-line automaker and its dealers, and is designed to improve the customer experience and drive vehicle sales in a competitive marketplace.
- To deliver more peace of mind, all Ford Blue Advantage vehicles are inspected by a factory-trained technician and backed by Ford Motor Company warranties under two different levels - Gold Certified or Blue Certified; the money-back-guarantee applies to both levels.
Free CARFAX® Vehicle History Report
When you purchase a Ford Blue Advantage used vehicle, transparency comes with it. Each of our vehicles feature the added peace of mind of a free CARFAX® Vehicle History Report.
Earn Points With FordPassTM Rewards
Earn FordPass Rewards Points3 with your Ford Blue Advantage vehicle purchase. Gold Certified vehicles earn 22,000 Points and Blue Certified vehicles earn 11,000 Points. Points are flexible- how you spend them is up to you.
You're Covered With 24/7 Roadside Assistance
It's late and you just got a flat. No worries. Every Ford Blue Advantage used vehicle comes with complimentary Roadside Assistance2 available 24/7, 365 days a year. Blue Certified vehicles are covered for 90 days or 4,000 miles1 (whichever comes first). Gold Certified vehicles are covered for 7 years or 100,000 miles1 (whichever comes first).
1 See your dealer for warranty coverage details.
2 Ford Roadside Assistance is included for certain owners and available to everyone for a per service fee. Ford reserves the right to change program details without obligations.
3 Buyers of Ford Blue Advantage vehicles will receive 22,000 Points (Gold Certified) or 11,000 Points (Blue Certified) after enrollment within 60 days of vehicle sale. Modem not required. Visit a participating dealer for details.
*Vehicle must be returned within 14 days/1,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the original sales date and mileage stated on the bill of sale and returned in the same condition as sold (excludes normal wear and tear). Dealer cannot accept a return of a vehicle that has a lien or other encumbrance. Original Trade-in will not be returned to you. Purchasing a different vehicle may require a new credit application with different financial terms than the original contract. If you already have returned a Ford Blue Advantage vehicle to a Ford Dealer within the last six months, you are not eligible for the Money Back Guarantee program and your request to return will not be honored. not be honored. See dealer for important program guidelines and restrictions.